Виж темите без отговор | Виж активните теми Дата и час: Пет Ное 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Правила на форума

Преди да попитате какъв модел климатик е необходим на помещението, в което искате да се монтира е добре да отговорите на няколко въпроса, за да имаме ясна представа за условията, с които трябва да се справя машината.
1. Какъв в видът на помещението, където ще се монтира климатикът - жилищно, офис, търговско, заведение или друго?
2. Какви са квадратурата и кубатурата на помещението?
3. Какъв е видът на дограмата, монтирана в помещението - дървена, PVC, алуминиева и видът на стъклопакета - двоен, троен, с флоатни стъкла или стъкла с покрития - К стъкло, 4-сезонно стъкло, триплекс?
4. Помещението, в което ще се монтира климатикът, има ли изолация на стени, таван - на кои има, какъв е видът й и колко е дебелината на изолацията?
5. Каква част от стената заема площта на прозорците?
6. Какво е изложението на помещението - югоизточно, южно, северозападно?
7. Какво е предназначението на помещението - кухня, спалня, хол, детска или друго?
8. На кой етаж в сградата се намира помещението - мансарда, последен етаж, първи етаж.
9. Къде ще се монтира климатика - в къща, тухлен или панелен апартамент?
10. В коя част на България - населено място, се намира сградата - в различните части на страната средногодишните температури са различни, от които се определя и вида и мощността на климатика.
11. За какво основно ще се използва климатикът - охлаждане, отопление или и двете?
12. При какви външни температури зима/лято ще трябва да работи климатикът?
13. Колко лева е определеният бюджет за закупуването на климатик?

Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
This can be explained by me 
Автор Съобщение
Новак

If there's 1 thing I'd agree with the OP however, is that Blizzard is regarding the workings of their business. On the flip side, we also have such-and-such term's for this. And there are plenty of reasons for wow gold classic demonstrating the culprit's identity or not displaying prohibit algorithms; because it's, the playerbase is a mob.

The bots were coded car accept pvp queues, the notification for which spawns a party invitation does and the difference can't be told by the robots. The summon from a warlock portal appears in this same spot, which is how WOW players can summon them. With that, the robots for pvp are also typically coded also auto attack any enemies that strike them, or nearby party members to maximize the honor gain from battlegrounds. By exploiting this behaviour, WOW players have the ability to have robots to spend hours killing civilian NPC's to ruin their honour. The expense of this is one participant also loses the same amount of honor, but for WOW players never invested in PvP, it is an easy trade.

This can be explained by me. Basically, when you lineup for a battleground, there is a popup at the middle of the screen with an"enter battleground" and"depart queue" alternative. So they're programmed to simply click on the area of the display where the battleground button that is enter is the bot technology appears to be pretty simplistic. But inviting a person to a group will provide you the exact same popup, with"take" and"decrease". It apparently can't tell the difference. I agree a lot of bots got screwed this way although it is a security flaw that is massive, therefore silver suppose?

Maybe to group up with different bots, or leech off quest progress and mob tags from folks who (they presume ) don't know any better? Though, yeah, I am slightly suspicious it also seemingly auto-accepted the summon (you're supposed to find a confirmation prompt), and somehow the individual who was running the bot also never realized their ranking was getting tanked.

On the 1 hand, having played Vanilla until it became WOW Classic, I must laugh in the bot scourge. Bots were a scourge back then, too, but my nostalgia demands I assert it was since Blizzard was still underfunded, as it'd only been a year or two because the launch of WoW and their most profitable years were still ahead of them. I've fond memories of the neighborhood bot threads on pvp servers, where ally and horde goes to report people they saw botting so as to put hits out on those people the other faction would gleefully take. Truly, the first cross-faction cooperation to happen on pvp servers has been that the communal effort to fuck more robots. So, indeed, it's the WOW Classic encounter to have to manage botting.

But, on the other hand, it sucks that they refuse to answer this correctly now they absolutely have the resources, expertise, and cash to finance the measures to stop the bots. Additionally, with robots having revealed they were so rewarding on live, it is clear that botting in WOW Classic would also be a problem. So it is disgraceful that they'd even consider letting it get so bad.

Honestly, a part of me always felt that, in retrospect, buy classic gold wow could wind up being an obvious cash grab by a depraved company with zero maintenance for the consumer experience, however I had hope that they would somehow perform it correctly. But no, they are doing nothing to prevent the many different items which are plaguing it. Probably hiding behind the defense of"#no varies" while they do it, too.

Вто Авг 25, 2020 7:36 am
Профил
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Отговори на тема   [ 1 мнение ]