Виж темите без отговор | Виж активните теми Дата и час: Чет Май 28, 2020 4:03 am

Правила на форума

Преди да попитате какъв модел климатик е необходим на помещението, в което искате да се монтира е добре да отговорите на няколко въпроса, за да имаме ясна представа за условията, с които трябва да се справя машината.
1. Какъв в видът на помещението, където ще се монтира климатикът - жилищно, офис, търговско, заведение или друго?
2. Какви са квадратурата и кубатурата на помещението?
3. Какъв е видът на дограмата, монтирана в помещението - дървена, PVC, алуминиева и видът на стъклопакета - двоен, троен, с флоатни стъкла или стъкла с покрития - К стъкло, 4-сезонно стъкло, триплекс?
4. Помещението, в което ще се монтира климатикът, има ли изолация на стени, таван - на кои има, какъв е видът й и колко е дебелината на изолацията?
5. Каква част от стената заема площта на прозорците?
6. Какво е изложението на помещението - югоизточно, южно, северозападно?
7. Какво е предназначението на помещението - кухня, спалня, хол, детска или друго?
8. На кой етаж в сградата се намира помещението - мансарда, последен етаж, първи етаж.
9. Къде ще се монтира климатика - в къща, тухлен или панелен апартамент?
10. В коя част на България - населено място, се намира сградата - в различните части на страната средногодишните температури са различни, от които се определя и вида и мощността на климатика.
11. За какво основно ще се използва климатикът - охлаждане, отопление или и двете?
12. При какви външни температури зима/лято ще трябва да работи климатикът?
13. Колко лева е определеният бюджет за закупуването на климатик?

Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
mens hats for kentucky derby 
Автор Съобщение
Новак

The selection and mens hats for kentucky derby quality of our oncology wigs is amazing. We offer synthetic, human, blended, mono top and lace front wigs (and many more ). Our amazing selection of wigs and chemotherapy head covers brings ladies from all over the Lower Mainland. We do try to encourage you to come see us before you cut or loose your hair, we do find the majority of our ladies like to choose a wig that is closest to their own style and color.

Health Hats: Not out of high school. But also, you're a person who's received a lot of nursing care and it. By experience, so I'm a nurse, too, and my experience was that people in school seemed so focused on the skills of nursing that they didn't really. It took a while to appreciate the mens hats patagonia recipient of nursing care and what they were going through. But here you were somebody who has been part of the medical system all your life and has seen both good and bad nursing care. And so how was that being in school, having that hats country perspective which might have been unique of the students.

MarlaJan: Though as a kid, as an adolescent even into college like I didn't talk about it. You know people saw my scars, what's that from? I wear a Medic Alert bracelet. But at that age, you don't want to be seen as different ever. I went through that phase where I hid my scars and gave my parents hell because I couldn't do the things my peers could do. So, I think at that point like I certainly hadn't grown into hats personalized being comfortable sharing my story. Once I started my nursing career and started working with congenital heart disease patients. It's not like I walked into a room, "Hey, my name is MJ. I'm your nurse and been there, done that.

You have to build relationships and rapport with your patients and their families. I wasn't comfortable talking about it with everyone I took care of. But you form those relationships and those bonds where you feel comfortable talking about yourself. I did feel that once I did create that more trusting relationship that I could talk to a patient. Especially a teenage patient who the last thing they want to do after open heart surgery is their incentive spirometer or getting out of bed eat and drink. I could really sit down, "listen, I've been there. Probably in the same bed and on this unit.

I was able to bring down the tension a little bit and say, "Listen, I've been there. I've done this I know what it's like. It changed hats in the 1920s the entire trajectory for the rest of their admission in the hospital because the mom realized there was a method to my madness.MarlaJan: She was like, "oh my gosh, I had no idea." And I never wanted to be about me. That's another reason why I don't. I'm not always comfortable within the context of my work as a nurse in the hospital. I wasn't always comfortable sharing my story, because I never wanted it to not be about that patient. I remember that vividly just the tension just dissipated Изображение and whatever his name is you're getting out of bed.

Пет Май 22, 2020 5:51 am
Профил
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Отговори на тема   [ 1 мнение ]