Виж темите без отговор | Виж активните теми Дата и час: Пет Апр 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Правила на форума

Преди да попитате какъв модел климатик е необходим на помещението, в което искате да се монтира е добре да отговорите на няколко въпроса, за да имаме ясна представа за условията, с които трябва да се справя машината.
1. Какъв в видът на помещението, където ще се монтира климатикът - жилищно, офис, търговско, заведение или друго?
2. Какви са квадратурата и кубатурата на помещението?
3. Какъв е видът на дограмата, монтирана в помещението - дървена, PVC, алуминиева и видът на стъклопакета - двоен, троен, с флоатни стъкла или стъкла с покрития - К стъкло, 4-сезонно стъкло, триплекс?
4. Помещението, в което ще се монтира климатикът, има ли изолация на стени, таван - на кои има, какъв е видът й и колко е дебелината на изолацията?
5. Каква част от стената заема площта на прозорците?
6. Какво е изложението на помещението - югоизточно, южно, северозападно?
7. Какво е предназначението на помещението - кухня, спалня, хол, детска или друго?
8. На кой етаж в сградата се намира помещението - мансарда, последен етаж, първи етаж.
9. Къде ще се монтира климатика - в къща, тухлен или панелен апартамент?
10. В коя част на България - населено място, се намира сградата - в различните части на страната средногодишните температури са различни, от които се определя и вида и мощността на климатика.
11. За какво основно ще се използва климатикът - охлаждане, отопление или и двете?
12. При какви външни температури зима/лято ще трябва да работи климатикът?
13. Колко лева е определеният бюджет за закупуването на климатик?

Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
lways treated me good w 
Автор Съобщение
Новак

Cheap Car Insurance For Young People - this Was Done in Order to Obtain Low Interest Rates Autos Articles | May 5 Ben Powers Jersey , 2012
If you are a teenager, getting cheap auto insurance for teenagers will be very difficult unless you know some tips to get the cheapest price.

I remember when I was first arrived my car insurance. This is my train financial ruin. I could not believe he was paid, that is to take some tickets! Here are some easy ways to get low cost car insurance for young people.

When your car insurance, you are under 25 years of age, you will have the opportunity to cover the insurance. Insurance industry to drive the vehicle type male or female Justice Hill Jersey , especially if you're a teenager

A drive to make sure you get a lower rate in the white list is the best way. It will not be sporting of a red. You should choose a car, especially if their parents to buy, and what is affordable and safe. Therefore, in the eyes of the insurance company, if you're a safe driver or not Miles Boykin Jersey , it leads to something that feels better

The four-cylinder car is the better the return on low speed, or at least not on the speed and acceleration. It may be easier for a vote, if you drive this car, anyway.

Policy options in turn, were much to handle. In the minds of insurance companies Jaylon Ferguson Jersey , more cars, or at least lead, you have to pay more because you have an accident can pay big bucks.

Simple and safe as a teen driver to open his years save more money, perhaps to avoid you having to pay later due to reckless driving. Do these simple things will save thousands of dollars a year, and the auto lock safety is the richest teenager Marquise Brown Jersey , because all my friends can pay more.

Fortunately, there are ways to reduce the cost of car insurance teenager. These factors can help get a better deal in the future.

1. A clean driving record. Importantly, to comply with the laws of motion, the importance of his son and a clean driving record. That means you should avoid fixed penalty tickets for traffic violations for speeding and other, as do both. Accident Mark Andrews Jersey , a deeper understanding, we can minimize the impact of the accident. A clean driving record will be charged a lower yield.

2. Looking for more auto insurance discounts. Car insurance premiums to cover a larger discount, usually less

3. The car has more safety features. This will be more conducive to your child has a very advanced safety features of cars. Avoid the ranking of the highest category fell within the vehicle.

4. In accordance with the restrictions of the license. Teen drivers must comply with the restrictions and guidelines for determining your license.

5 Take independent policy. This type of policy, their children responsibility for their own insurance as a young driver will only allow you to manage day driving school certificate.
Article Tags: Clean Driving Record, Clean Driving Lamar Jackson Jersey , Driving Record

My Printer Died - An Epitaph Computers Articles | March 31, 2005

My printer just died. My Epson C60 that I've had for almost 2 years was my buddy. I loved that printer. It was there for me through thick and thin. Sure it had it's quirks and idiosyncrasies like not printing when my office temperature dropped to 17 degrees because I forgot to turn the thermostat up one bitterly cold morning. I had to open the lid and point a ceramic space heater inside to thaw it out.

There were times that it drove me crazy. Sometimes when I asked it to print something for me it would sit there and clean itself for what seemed like an eternity. Whirr - click- pop - pop - whirr - click etc, etc, etc. I could pull my hair out sometimes. Why does it always do that when I'm in a hurry?

My old Epson and me became pretty good friends though. It always treated me good with sharp, detailed prints. I never had to worry about going broke with ink cartridges because the generics I used in her were really cheap and since I bought them from myself I got the VIP discount. :-)

But that's the way it goes with inkjet printers. They are kinda like dogs. You know they have a short life span and you know that once you get one you'll fall in love with it. And when the time comes to have to part your ways it's a difficult and emotional experience. Yes Hayden Hurst Jersey , it's painful and I'm sure I'll get through it somehow but I can't stop thinking of all the fond memories that I have collected throughout the years. It's like loosing a part of me.

Ok, time to snap out of it and get a new printer. It was a daunting task to pick out a new printer. I noticed that there must be 30 new models come out this month. Holy cow, this is going to take some time. I think I like the Epson R300M because it has that monitor thingy. Rats, it's discontinued. Already??? I just saw an advertisement for it. Oh well, I guess I'll go with the R320 Justin Tucker Jersey , that has a nifty little color monitor too.

The first thing I better do is go to atlascopy and see if they carry the cartridges, bulk ink and refilling stuff for my new printer. Oh, and I can't forget to email myself and ask if my old ink will work with this new printer. Darn, I don't see my new printer listed on the web site. Why don't they keep their site up to date?

Finally got an answer back from myself. Seems that they have all my stuff but I didn't think to look for cartridge numbers instead of printer models. I really think they should get on the ball and list all those new printers when they come out every day. What would it take, two Cheap Ravens Jerseys , three hours a day? You can't tell me they are that busy!

How to Ethically Claim Ownership of Other People's Information ECommerce Articles | Octobe. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Wholesale Shirts China Cheap T-shirts China Cheap T-shirts China Cheap College T-shirts Cheap Soccer Hoddies Cheap Adidas NHL Hats

Сря Фев 12, 2020 1:44 pm
Профил
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Отговори на тема   [ 1 мнение ]